AdvancedMD EHR Software Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS solution accessible from any web-enabled browser.
Vendor works with practices large and small of varying medical specialties.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
Customer Case Studies
Caring Hands Family Clinic, Jackson’s Point of Light
View Vendor's Product Page
About AdvancedMD EHR Software
Improve the workflow and profitability of any practice with AdvancedMD EHR software. This industry-leading electronic health record software is cloud-based, interoperable and ideal for establishing a paperless office. Features include customizable specialty templates, a patient portal, mobile access, and more. Since it has extensive interoperability features, it can also streamline communications between different practices and providers.
AdvancedMD allows users to bundle EHR software with practice management, patient experience and billing systems. The comprehensive software suite includes all necessary front office and billing modules, creating a complete private practice solution that improves efficiency and increases revenue. This EHR solution is 2014 Edition compliant, and it’s been certified by ONC-ATCB in accord with the criteria implemented by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
About the Company
AdvancedMD delivers integrated workflow and personalized service to ensure the health of every practice and their patients.
An integrated suite of cloud solutions includes practice management/medical billing, electronic health records, telemedicine, patient experience, business analytics reporting, and physician performance benchmarking all backed by expert practice advocates.
AdvancedMD also offers full-service revenue cycle management and serves an expansive national footprint of more than 22,500 practitioners across 8,000 practices and 600 medical billing companies.
AdvancedMD EHR Software Key Features
- Customize the look and feel of each dashboard to suit specific workflows and specialty.
- See schedules and prioritized task lists including daily schedule, future schedules, staff messages, referral letters, prescription requests and test results.
- Improve staff and patient satisfaction by using the integrated messaging system to provide updates of patient statuses and progress.
- Easily route patient messages and requests to the correct physician or staff member.
EHR and Billing Automation
- Procedure and diagnosis codes are automatically passed from the EHR to the AdvancedMD medical billing system so users can eliminate data entry and lessen the days an outstanding balance spends in receivables.
- AdvancedMD software integrates front and back office procedures with clinical tools, giving users everything required to run the practice within a single platform.
- Automatically send patient alerts for appointments, laboratory orders and prescription refills.
- Build custom healthcare plans to manage specific conditions based on factors like age, sex, lab results and diagnosis.
- Assign health maintenance protocols to an individual or group of patients.
- Use built-in analytics tools to evaluate the efficacy of your clinical processes and outcomes.
- Maintain interoperability with standards-based EHR exchange connectivity using CCD and CDA.
- Electronically share patient data with other facilities including hospitals, imaging centers, labs, public health departments, state immunization registries, health information exchanges (HIEs) and other practices.
- Keep patient data up to date with automated patient history and health information input features.
- Patients can submit appointment or prescription renewal requests at home via the patient portal.
- Patients can send and receive messages to and from the office, or chat in real-time.
- Collect more by enabling patients to view account balances and make payments online.
- Engage patients in their healthcare by providing them with convenient access to their medical records.
- Use the AdvancedMobileDoc app to run the practice while on call or on-the-go via an Apple iOS device.
- Respond to patient questions and requests while out of office or route them to another physician or staff member.
- Maintain full access to patient records including new and historical results and diagnoses.
- Stay in touch with staff using the integrated messaging system.
- View test results, lab orders, prescriptions, and more.
Specialty Templates and Template Library
- Customizable specialty templates allows users to choose from pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, mental health, oncology, physical therapy and much more.
- Customize the method of entering visit notes and sub-notes, and access them for later review with just a click.
- Use the template library to quickly find and use a variety of forms.
- Codify notes fields to help easily capture patient data for MACRA or Meaningful Use reporting.
Document and Image Management
- Import a variety of file types including PDF, Word, JPG, GIF, TIF, or BMP, as well as audio and video files.
- Route files to patient records without disrupting workflow.
- Scan images into a patient’s record for viewing when needed.
- Secure document access for multiple users at the same time. Real-time data updates ensure that users always see the most current information.
ONC-ATCB Certification and Compliance
- The AdvancedMD EHR system is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB. It has also been certified for more than 30 clinical quality measures.
- A simple interface helps users review prescriptions for accuracy, then electronically sign and send the to the designated pharmacies.
- Review complete lists of allergies and current medications for each patient. Users also see data for previous medication submissions and discontinuations across the continuum of care.
- Formulary plans are automatically updated and displayed with copay. Alternatives are shown when a payer does not cover the brand name drug.
AdvancedMD EHR Screenshots
Products Similar to AdvancedMD EHR Software