BigMarker Online Collaboration Review
- Free to join the site and existing communities
- $20/month to create and organize your own group online
- $20 fee is per community with unlimited members, hosts and conferencing
BigMarker Online Collaboration is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
BigMarker works with small and medium-sized businesses.
PBS, Go Daddy, CollegeBoard, Panasonic, United Nations
View Vendor's Product Page
About BigMarker Online Collaboration
BigMarker Online Collaboration is an online collaboration platform with a proprietary suite of tools for video conferencing, webinars, sharing, and organizing. With BigMarker, you are able to conduct online meetings, host webinars, and have discussions with up to 100 people. Task management tools allow users to create events, share files, and assign tasks on a group calendar. BigMarker helps you get stuff done with real-time collaboration.
BigMarker was founded by Zhu-Song Mei in 2010. Headquartered in Chicago, BigMarker was founded with one distinct goal: to help people and organizations easily and affordable connect, communicate and collaborate to ultimately make their mark on the world.
BigMarker Online Collaboration Key Features
- Group video conferencing
- Schedule, host, and record video conferences with up to 100 people
- Group and private messaging
- Keep everyone up to date. Post questions, polls, and comments, with email integration
- Planning & organizing
- Create events and assign tasks to members. Plan it all on a central team calendar
- Monetization built-in
- Earn revenue by charging for premium content and services
- Webinars & online events
- Host public or private webinars and online events. Sell tickets (optional)
- Information & file sharing
- Share and store documents, presentations, and any other type of file
- Member management
- Energize your community with invitations, membership, Kudos! recognition, and dues
Products Similar to BigMarker Online Collaboration