Cisco WebEx Meeting Center Review
Product is available in multiple plans:
- Premium 8 – $19 per user per month
- Premium 25 – $29 per user per month
- Premium 200 – $39 Per user per month
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries including healthcare, telecom, and manufacturing.
Georgetown University Law Center, Seagate Technology, LUMEDX, CEV Multimedia, World Wildlife Fund
About WebEx Meeting Center
WebEx Meeting Center is web conferencing software designed to facilitate instant video meetings via personal rooms and unique URLs accessible via any browser, device or system. The platform is equipped with screen sharing, editing and white boarding tools, and includes Cisco Spark, a secure digital work space.
The software allows users to join meetings via VoIP or dial-in, record meetings for future reference, and provides users with recorded meeting sharing capabilities. Additionally, the platform enables users to join meetings from third-party video systems including Skype and Polycom.
About the Company
WebEx, a Cisco company, was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
WebEx Meeting Center Key Features
- Real-time file and desktop sharing
- Live annotation of shared materials
- Interactive multimedia sharing such as presentations, audio and video files, and drawings
- See video from up to seven participants at a time
- Active Speaker technology automatically magnifies speaker’s video
- Full screen Active Speaker mode features 720p HD video
- Offers Cisco WebEx integrated audio and supports third-party calling options
- Connect to WebEx via landline, mobile phone, or VoIP
- Toll-free call-in and call-back options are available on subscription basis
- Record and play back meetings for reference or training
- Share recorded meetings after they’ve happened
- Send invitations and reminders with an automated call, text, or e-mail
- Integration suite allows meetings to be initiated from Microsoft Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging tools
Products Similar to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center