Subscription-based. Please contact vendor for details
The software is available as SaaS
Field service businesses in the areas of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and installation companies, residential and commercial service companies, sized up to 200 employees
Please contact vendor for case studies
Commusoft is an all-in-one system designed to streamline work, generate more business, and help provide world-class customer journeys. With the Commusoft mobile app, technicians and managers are empowered to efficiently communicate with the office, access work order and customer data, view and update schedules, complete forms and checklists, process invoices and payments – and more.
About the Company
Commusoft was founded in 2006 with a current size of 80+ employees. The headquarters are in London, United Kingdom.
Commusoft Key Features
- Real-time syncing: New appointments, job updates, and tasks sync in real time, so teams are always on the same page. Plus, technician actions trigger pre-set automations such as communications with customers
- All data in one place: Customer information, job reports, site photos, and asset data are all safely organized and accessible from anywhere
- Custom forms: Easily complete digital custom forms and utilize auto-filled fields, dropdown questions, and e-signature capture
- Invoicing and payments: Create invoices directly from the job site and send straight to the customer or take payment immediately with SumUp integration
- Quotes and estimates: Complete professional, multi-option quotes and have customers sign off work immediately or email it to them to review and accept online
- Parts and asset management: Request parts from the office or order directly from a vendor – plus with inventory management, see exactly what you have in stock in your truck
- Smartphone and tablet: The Commusoft mobile app is available on both smartphones and tablets, depending on which you prefer
Products Similar to Commusoft