- 15-day free trial
- Enterprise – $13,490 per year
- Enterprise+ – $17,890 per year
- Consultant – $20,230 per year
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small, midsize and large enterprises.
Loews, SunTrust, McKesson, County of Maui, Baptist Health System
Navvia is an online suite created to streamline the Process Design. The Saas offer let users Survey, design, audit any process. It comes with ITIL V2,V3, Cobit templates and the user can also create their process from scratch.
Navvia automates the document creation, one update or change in any process is automatically reflected in all documents. All processes can be exported to PDF, Excel, Word and Visio files.
About the Company
Navvia was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
Navvia Key Features
- Evaluate the health of existing processes & quickly identify improvement opportunities
- Build, improve, document, and communicate processes visually and dynamically
- Establish control protocols based on formal structures such as Sarbanes Oxley, CobiT®, ISO2000 or any user-specific structure
- Automate task assignment and evidence collection, as well as confirm compliance from accountable parties at regular intervals
- Take advantage of our growing curriculum and expand both knowledge and expertise
- Access to best practices from Navvian instructors, who are active practitioners with over 25 years of improving business outcomes through the implementation of practical and streamlined processes
Products Similar to Navvia