This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– Data Strategies MDsuite EHR & PM Review
MDsuite is geared at small businesses.
Advanced Foot & Ankle Center of MT, Sierra Endocrine Associates Medical Group, The Phycom Group, Valley Gastroenterology Medical Group.
Founded in 1981, privately owned.
- Licensed (one time + annual support)
- Hosted (monthly fee with hosting services)
- Subscription (monthly fee- no hosting)
MDsuite is an integrated healthcare system.
In 1981, Data Strategies released its first product, DentalWare for DOS (Disk Operating System). In 1982, they released CompuMedic – also for DOS. They discontinued support for DOS products in 2000 and provided a full upgrade path to the new Windows products, using Microsoft Access as the database. They continue to be supported today. The first iteration of MDsuite was named Elligence and was then renamed to MDsuite to signify a completely integrated application for the entire medical suite – front office, mid-office and back-office.
Product Key Features
Electronic Medical Records
- Organized, efficient and practical
- No storage of paper charts
- No wasted time searching for charts
No Superbills Needed
- No need to print superbills
- Charges flow to the back-office as the visit is documented
- Save time entering superbills, while reducing mistakes from re-entry
Flexible Graphing Capabilities
- Graphing Categories: Vital Signs, Lab Results, Growth Charts, Custom Watch Lists
- View data in a table format
- Print it as a visual for the patient
Custom Watch Lists
- Save specific selections of vitals, labs and growth charts to create a patient specific Watch List
- Drug-drug, drug-allergy, drug-diagnosis
- Pregnancy and geriatric alerts
- Comprehensive drug information from Lexi-Comp
- Patient leaflets in 18 languages
- Comprehensive managed care formularies from Medimedia including Medicare Part D formularies
- Electronic prescription routing from Surescripts
- Formularies and all-doctor drug history from Surescripts
Chart by Exception
- One click populates your note with all exam normals or review of systems negatives, allowing you to chart by exception
- Fully integrated into MDsuite
- Enable patients to connect to your office
- Save time by avoiding “phone tag”
- Put a clean, professional face on your practice that will impress and please your patients
- Provide a secure, HIPAA-compliant method of communication
- Delegate portal requests per Operator
- Retain a history of portal communications
- Configured to your needs and to your website. If you don’t have a website – one can be created for you
Appointment scheduling & recalls
Electronic data interchange (EDI) with insurers
Accounts receivable management & collections
Document creation & management
Integration with EMR, handheld charge capture devices, and other healthcare information management systems, via HL7 standards
Products Similar to - Data Strategies MDsuite EHR & PM