Shoptech E2 Shop System Review
About E2 Shop System
E2 Shop System is manufacturing software that assists users with estimating and quoting, order management, purchasing and materials management, scheduling, data collection, quality control, shipping and accounting activities. The platform is designed with both a mobile dashboard and a webview, provides detailed information on material, labor and overhead costs, and recalls similar data for past jobs in order to establish benchmark estimates.
The software works to eliminate redundant data by automatically converting estimates into orders, allows users to create quotes on the fly and facilitates vendor competition by sending automated RFQs to multiple vendors. Additionally, the platform provides users with a whiteboard scheduling tool, profitability analysis functions and employee time and productivity tracking features.
About the Company
Shoptech was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
E2 Shop System Key Features
- Quickly generate accurate quotes
- Get detailed estimates for labor, overhead, material, and outside services
- Send quotes by fax or email
- Attach jpegs, drawings, bitmaps and other files to a job packet
- Compare quotes and quote histories
- Avoid double entry by turning quotes into orders automatically
- Add bills of material and routers into a job order
- Post material or finished parts directly from inventory
- Send notifications for any materials shortages
- Create multiple releases for time-and-material jobs and blanket customer orders
- Allow for changes in due dates and quantities
- Conduct backward/forward or infinite/finite scheduling
- Get the entire job packet in a single click of a button
- Create packing slips, bills of lading, and shipping labels automatically
- Get pre-loaded freight charges for all major carriers
- Use the internet to track shipments
- Manage multiple customer shipping addresses
- Automatically create back orders
- Allow partial shipments
- Effectively manage materials to improve profits
- Get the best price and delivery by sending out RFQs
- Align purchase needs with orders
- Track vendor scrap performance and on-time delivery
- Create complete LIFO, FIFO, average, and standard costing inventory
- Use whiteboard scheduling to avoid machine bottlenecks
- Understand operations by viewing the shop based on machine, employee, month, week, day, or hour
- Improve due date delivery by creating “what if” scenarios
- Conduct finite or infinite scheduling based on machine or on the entire shop
- Assign high-priority “hot jobs”
- Create precise delivery dates
- Collect, control, and analyze quality data
- Implement lean manufacturing practices
- Identify quality problems early in production to reduce costs
- Create a consistent workflow throughout the production process
- Identify and resolve problems before they affect quality or delivery dates
- Reduce rework, returns, and complaints
- Schedule and track preventive maintenance
- Track complete customer information
- Create user-defined fields or use over 50 pre-defined fields
- Track conversations, follow-ups, and other activity using unlimited time-stamped notes
- Generate standard or customized reports
- View and print calendars, schedules, and activity details
- Create reminders for events, meetings, and other commitments
- Create custom financial reports
- Use over 200 standard reports that include general ledger, payroll, budget analysis, cash flow analysis, accounts receivable/payables, and more
- Integrate with Quickbooks
- Get vital shop management information in a single click
- Quickly retrieve data about customer orders, bottlenecks, purchasing, performance, on-time deliveries, accounting, and more
- Integrate with tablet PCs and iPads
- View critical business information 24/7
- Access data on profitability, performance, sales, quoting, shipping, labor, quality, and more
Shoptech E2 Shop System Videos
- Because the E2 Shop System is 100% Windows-based, the solution is fast, powerful, and flexible.
- The system supports a wide variety of ERP functions, giving companies better control of all aspects of their shop environment.
- The E2 Shop System has a strong reputation as an easy-to-use software solution for machine shops, job shops and make-to-order (MTO) manufacturers.
- The mobile function, E2 Mobile, is the only app available on the market that is geared specifically towards ERP shop management needs.
- It can be somewhat difficult to retrieve specific reports in the system.
- Smaller companies without much IT expertise may hit road blocks while using the inventory functions, though a little training will help in using the system to its fullest.
The E2 Shop System improves operations by bringing together all shop processes into a single system. Companies that have implemented the E2 Shop System typically see results such as increased efficiencies and higher profits. The E2 Shop System can help organizations improve their businesses with a simple system that organizes and optimizes the vital processes of shop management.
Products Similar to Shoptech E2 Shop System
What Others Say about E2 Shop System