Enterprise Software Solutions Business Intelligence Portal Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About the Business Intelligence Portal
The Business Intelligence Portal is a centralized repository for data analysis and reporting tools. AD Integrated Authentication, and tight integration with the MS Report Server make it ideal for intranet deployments. Forms-Based Authentication and SQL Server-based storage engine are also supported to allow Cubes to be securely exposed to Internet users.
The portal utilizes direct calls to the back-end servers, thus eliminating the middle tier – no impersonation and no scalability issues. It consists of five components that are also available as separate products. These are the Report Server Companion, Report Server Viewer, Interactive Dashboards, Data Mining Companion and Interactive Charts and Maps.
About the Company
Enterprise Software Solutions was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Business Intelligence Portal Key Features
- Authentication – users can access the application securely from anywhere in the World over the Internet.
- Forms Based Authentication – BI Portal Custom security integreated with MS Analysis Server, MS Reporting Services
- Active Directory Based Authentication
- SSRS Server – Customer Forms or Windows Integrated
- SSRS Security and delivery extensions are provided for Internet deployments
- SQL Server – SQL Security or Windows Integrated
- Delegation – Delegation is NOT required since it imposes a major security risk
- Analysis Server – cube data can be secured on a “per User” basis
- Analysis Server – cube data can be secured at the Role/Group level
- Analysis Server – anyone can access the data through impersonated account
Products Similar to Enterprise Software Solutions Business Intelligence Portal