Epicor iScala Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with large local to global enterprises with international trade requirements.
Process Technology Inc, C.C. Dickson Company, Service Supply of Victoria, Regency Lighting, Canyon Pipe and Supply Inc
View Vendor's Product Page
About Epicor iScala
Epicor iScala is designed for any company with serious cross-border trading requirements–from worldwide divisions and subsidiaries of multinational corporations to large local or regional companies. Country-specific localizations and multi-language features help multi-site and even multi-company business models standardize plants and operating divisions on a centralized or distributed model for maximum consistency and organization.
Specialized industry segments include Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Industrial Machinery, Light Engineering, Electronics, Automotive Components, Consumer Packaged Goods and Hospitality. iScala includes integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), supply chain, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), field service, project management, payroll and other capabilities.
About the Company
Epicor produces cutting edge technology to the distribution, manufacturing, services and retail sectors.
Epicor iScala Key Features
Customer Relationship Management
- Control the customer pipeline from prospect to buy-in
- Case management
- Self-service portals for customers and partner
- Marketing automation (MA)
- Sales force automation (SFA)
- Debut new products with ease
Supply Chain Management
- Easily interface with supplier relationship management (SRM), supply chain execution (SCE),customer relationship management (CRM), and sourcing solutions
- Features include automated route scheduling systems that integrate GPS, driving directions, mileage, and digital mapping data for distribution and warehousing
- Surpass one-dimensional functionality by offering comprehensive production management
- Oversee engineer-to-order processing, make-to-order and make-to-stock simultaneously
- Maintenance schedules, as well as serial number and contract management helps plan visits and coordinate resources
- Mobile features assist on-the-go engineers in keeping in touch with the service center
- Interface with lean service organization requirements; escalation management that improves oversight of customer service level agreements with transparent risk and potential compliance issues
- Expense and time recording with submission and approval over the web, as well as invoicing
- Manage relationships from opportunity and service delivery to billing and support
- Actively schedule projects by matching skills and availability to project needs
- Accurate reporting focused on staff utilization, profitability and revenue by company, project and employee
- General ledger, consolidations, eliminations, allocations
- Cash tracking, bank reconciliation, and statement interfaces
- Payroll, tax, and fixed asset management
- Built for multi-company, multi-plant or multi-warehouse operations
- Accounts receivable, lockbox, credit and collections management
- Accounts payable, automated order matching, electronic funds transfer
- Budget, forecasting
- Detailed budgeting, planning and forecasting; data warehousing; business activity queries (BAQ); advanced analytic applications like business scorecards
- Strategic and tactical planning, execution, and analysis
- Industry and role-specific key performance indicators (KPIs) ready upon deployment
- Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint, unburden IT departments by assigning the gathering and publishing of data to the rest of the company
- Even those unfamiliar with the querying language or database can utilize the data visualization tool to create intuitive data views
Products Similar to Epicor iScala