IBM Fiberlink Maas360 MDM Review
Fiberlink Maas360 MDM is available as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
Fiberlink works with enterprise and mid-sized companies.
McGill University Health Centre, The University of New Brunswick, Concur Technologies
Fiberlink Maas360 MDM
Fiberlink Maas360 MDM is a full mobile device management software suite with a wide variety of useful features. Within the program, you can easily sign up devices for the service, manage and secure all of them, and monitor their actions. You can also use this product to take care of your mobile apps, securely handle e-mails, share documents and browse securely. Fiberlink Maas360 works with virtually all mobile device brands and laptops.
Fiberlink was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Pennsylvania. The company works with over 4,500 businesses.
Fiberlink Maas360 MDM Features
- SaaS mobile device management software solution
- Easily enrolls devices
- Works with laptops and products from Apple, Android, Samsung, Blackberry, Windows, and Symbian
- Configures and secures mobile device settings from a single console
- Can troubleshoot devices remotely
- Monitors all device actions and attaches them to reports
- Handles your apps throughout their entire lifecycles
- Enforces compliance standards for your apps
- Securely works with your e-mails and their attachments
- Makes it easy to share documents between your devices
- Provides you with a secure web browser with viewing settings you can toggle
- Can manage all your mobile expenses
Products Similar to IBM Fiberlink Maas360 MDM