HubSpot Marketing Hub Review
Product is available in multiple plans – contact vendor directly for pricing details.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes.
Unum, Increnta, Advance, Kameleoon, Triaster
About HubSpot Marketing Hub
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a complete marketing solution that includes all the tools users need for email marketing, lead generation, landing page optimization, and social media monitoring. The platform doesn’t require technical background or IT support, though HubSpot does provide unlimited technical support services to its customers.
By integrating all the different marketing techniques used by professionals and small businesses alike, the software system makes for a much more efficient and effective platform for tracking and measuring the user’s online marketing initiatives.
About the Company
HubSpot was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge Massachusetts.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Key Features
- Keyword research helps users find effective keywords and then track them on their site
- Link tracking helps users track inbound links and leads generated from those links
- Page-level SEO helps users determine why their site isn’t ranking properly and how to fix it
- Creates a blog for for the site and measures its analytics
- Monitor the user’s social media activity, schedules posts, and tracks mentions
- Analytics for social networks helps users track how tweets, posts, and mentions are impacting marketing efforts
- Build landing pages quickly and easily for lead capturing
- Optimizes sites and drive conversions
- A/B testing capabilities to help users determine which versions of each landing page are converting
- Anonymous company tracking allows users to see which companies are visiting their site, even if they don’t fill out any forms
Products Similar to HubSpot Marketing Hub