IBM Sametime Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
Christian Brothers Services, Sennheiser, Chinese Deaf Association, Poland Border Guard, OCH Regional Medical Center
IBM Sametime is web conferencing software that integrates instant messaging, online meetings voice, data and video collaboration and communication methods. The platform supports document, application and screen sharing, is accessible via multiple devices including smartphones and tablets including iOS, Android and BlackBerry.
The software provides users with server-side recording capabilities, device-to-desktop remote controls, and device-side annotation tools. Additionally, the platform is built on an interface that works with third-party media software, supports multi-point video conferencing, and is designed to work with multiple operating systems, email platforms, and conferencing systems.
About the Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Armonk, New York.
IBM Sametime Key Features
- Easily escalate quick chats to multi-person video or voice conferences
- Manage contact list and search employee directory
- Share files and screen captures
- Review time-stamped chat history
- Use presence-awareness information to find the right time to engage a colleague in communication
- Create custom status messages
- Set alerts to indicate when specific people are available
- Use status icons for a quick impression of one’s availability
- Drag and drop names from your contact list to create a meeting invitation
- Collaborate through document sharing, screen sharing, and application sharing
- Access meetings using a Web browser or client
- Access Sametime applications including instant messaging, online meetings, and telephony from your mobile device
- Integrate existing telephony infrastructure
- Create unified communications experience on desktop client by integrating multiple PBX back-ends
- Initiate voice or video chats from your desktop
Products Similar to IBM Sametime