This product is no longer available
This product has been renamed or acquired by another company. You can find the new product offering at Oracle CRM On Demand
– Nimbula Cloud Integration Review
Product can be used by companies of any size in any industry.
- Free (Minimum Capacity License without Paid Support)
- $1,995/year (Gold)
- Included in the annual subscription for licenses on deployments over 40 cores (Platinum)
View Vendor's Product Page
About Nimbula Cloud Integration
Nimbula allows organizations to build private, hybrid and public clouds by taking out the operational process of storing, managing and computing in traditional data centers. The platform is fully scalable to include thousands of nodes and instances. There is no need for expensive hard- or software: Nimbula runs on commodity servers and networks.
Nimbula, headquartered in Mountain View, was founded in 2011 by the developers of the public cloud service Amazon EC2. They were given a Cool Vendor in Cloud Management nod by Gartner in 2012.
Nimbula Cloud Integration Key Features
- Optimized scalability for workloads
- Streamlined cloud operations
- Low cost cloud-ready data centers
- Centralized management of cloud resources
- Increased security
- Self service collaboration
- Cost transparency
Products Similar to - Nimbula Cloud Integration