ONEsite Social Networking Software Review
- Basic: $1,000/month
- Enterprise: $2,500/month
Platform is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with business of all sizes across multiple industries.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About ONEsite Social Networking Software
ONEsite Social Networking Software is a community software platform that assists in building enterprise community websites using social networking and content management tools. The platform allows users to work with plugins, widgets and APIs with a drag-and-drop layout.
The software provides businesses with tools for customizable profile forms, news feeds, WYSWYG blog post editing, event calendars, following, document management, photo galleries, bookmarks, videos and status updates. Additionally, the platform allows companies to use layout customization tools like advertisement modules, custom templating, mobile layouts, recommended content, theming and custom menu creation.
About the Company
OneSITE was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
ONEsite Social Networking Software Key Features
- Intuitive WYSWYG drag-and-drop interface
- Integrates social media tools such as custom profile forms, news feeds, blogs, event calendars, following, document management, photo galleries, bookmarks, videos and status updates
- Advanced user generated content creation: blogs, forums, Q&A, sharing, rating/tagging, forums, polls, wiki, reviews, private messaging and badges
- Moderation and permission tools: automated trigger word actions, age content gateways, permission through user tiers, spam filters and flagging moderation
- Advanced integration tools: social sharing updating, single sign on, and integration with Flickr, Twitter, Youtube and others through API
Products Similar to ONEsite Social Networking Software