OpenGate Software Workflow Builder for Microsoft Access Review
Free trial. $599 for unlimited users and databases.
Workflow Builder is an on premise, SaaS/hosted solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
OpenGate Software primarily works with enterprise companies.
Donaldson Company, FedEx, Microsoft, HP, Coca-Cola, Intel
OpenGate Software Workflow Builder for Microsoft Access
OpenGate Software Workflow Builder for Microsoft Access automates tedious Access processes such as data manipulation and distributing reports. Users can create multi-step processes for importing and exporting data, e-mailing reports, coding changes and running queries to modify data.
Additionally, users can schedule workflows, view them with a visualizer, and keep tabs on each automated step. The program comes with a free OpenGate Software’s UI builder licence, which gives databases intuitive UIs.
About OpenGate Software5>
OpenGate Software is headquartered in Denver, CO and was founded in 2000.
OpenGate Software Workflow Builder for Microsoft Access Features
- Automates tedious workflow processes in Access
- Can automatically handle data importing and exporting, coding changes, and e-mailing results
- Each multi-step workflow you set can handle over 30 commands
- Workflow scheduling
- View your workflow from a visualizer or use the monitor console to watch each step
- Includes OpenGate Software’s UI builder with purchase
Products Similar to OpenGate Software Workflow Builder for Microsoft Access