Product is available in multiple plans. Contact vendor directly for specific pricing information:
- OpenSesame Plus – unlimited access to curated course offerings
- 12/12 – after course purchase, users have a 12 month window in which to start the course followed by a 12 month window to complete the course
- Pay-Per-Use Membership – $500 per month membership fee applied towards all purchased courses, with a 2.5% discount towards any courses purchased beyond the initial $500
- Site License – unlimited use of a course for one year
Product is an online elearning portal
Vendor works with companies of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises and Global 2000 companies
Toshiba, CSX, Wyndham, Estee Lauder, Five Guys
View Vendor's Product Page
OpenSesame is an elearning management portal that provides a catalog of 20,000+ courses from the world’s leading publishers, and is updated constantly. The company is compatible with all existing learning management systems and provides on-demand training courses for business, safety, technology and compliance related subjects.
The company allows users to research sellers, preview courses and access course reviews before any course purchase. Additionally, the company provides access to certificate-based courses and is designed to be flexible in order to match user-specific needs and requirements.
About the Company
OpenSesame was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
OpenSesame Key Features
- Seamless LMS integration through established partnerships with leading LMS providers
- Flexible licensing options including on-demand, a la carte and pay-per-use
- Curated content from industry leaders
- Over 15 languages
- Provides a broad and fresh selection of elearning courses
- Improves safety, reduces risk and promotes business growth
- Searchable catalog of industry-specific courses available
- Available sales and marketing teams to provide support to companies interested in providing and selling courses
- Supports SCORM, AICC and video class format uploads
- Assignments and tracking through third-party learning management systems already in use
- Assists companies with expanding global audience reach
- Supports 205 course categories
White Papers and Demos
Case Study: People's Bank
Case Study provided by OpenSesame
For People’s United Bank (People’s United), dealing with large investments for their customers is a daily occurrence. So when the time came to make a critical investment in their 5,000+ employees across 400 locations, they took it very seriously.
Products Similar to OpenSesame