Optum Practice Management Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
Vendor works with small and mid-sized clinics.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About Optum Practice Management
Optum Practice Management is practice management software designed to automate repetitive administrative tasks and day-to-day operations. The platform is equipped with built-in workflows, user alerts and real-time reporting capabilities.
The software includes embeddable claims editing tools and automated claims status check tools. Additionally, the platform is designed to integrate with Physician EMR, a CCHIT-certified EHR system, and Patient Portal that provides patients with access to online health care-tracking tools.
About the Company
Optum is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Optum Practice Management Key Features
- Automated claims submission to 1,000+ national insurance plans
- Automates eligibility checks, scheduling, reminders, visit documentation and claims submission processes
- Automatically prioritizes worklists through an interactive dashboard
- Front-end clinical editing tool
- Online code look-up capabilities
- Real-time report generation tools
- Translates data into visual presentations
- Works to improve accuracy and effeciency
- Reimbursement submission and management tools
- Requires no additional IT staffing, software, or servers
- Utilizes redundant HIPAA-compliant data centers
Products Similar to Optum Practice Management