- Free plan available
- Enterprise – starts at $4,500 per month billed annually
- Universal – starts at $12,250 per month billed annually
Product is available as an on-premise, PaaS or hybrid solution.
Vendor works with midsize and large businesses.
Georgia Tech, AXA FICO, ING, Cofidis
OutSystems is an ALM software that makes it easy for IT organizations to build, deploy and manage complex and scalable enterprise web and mobile applications. It is the only application platform as a service (PaaS) available as a cloud, on-premise or hybrid solution that generates standard Java and .NET applications with fully automated DevOps support.
The software enables enterprise development teams to deliver faster release cycles and realize a quicker and larger return on investment without the proprietary restrictions of other systems.
About the Company
OutSystems was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
OutSystems Key Features
- High-productivity development for web and mobile applications: modern, simple user interfaces, data and workflows
- Complete control over applications, environments and optional PaaS services
- Simple, robust integration with on-premise and SaaS applications: choose packaged or custom, systems or data
- Open and extensible: write custom C# and Java code, and let the platform easily integrate and manage items
- Fully automated DevOps: one-click deploy, integrity checking, self-healing, staging and rollback
- Integrated end user performance monitoring and troubleshooting ensures excellent user experience
- Seamless application portability between cloud and on-premises, with support for hybrid scenarios
- Single optimized environment to run multiple applications with elastic scaling of applications as usage grows
Products Similar to OutSystems