PropelPLM Propel Product Suite Review
Product is available in multiple plans:
- Professional PLM – $90 per user per month
- Professional QMS – $90 per user per month
- Enterprise – $150 per user per month
- Performance – $250 per user per month
- Unlimited – Contact vendor directly for pricing details
More details can be found here
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
Desktop Metal, Samsara, Peak Design, AMS Technologies, ASD PANalytical
About the Propel Product Suite
The Propel Product Suite helps users create, change and collaborate on all product details and includes all standard PLM functionality including multi-tier Bill of Materials and cost management tools, requirements management, change management and product configuration. The suite enables users to keep team members in sync with the latest product designs, marketing assets, pricing, and product issues throughout the entire product lifecycle.
The suite is built on Salesforce, and is designed to be highly configurable, reliable and scalable. Additionally, the suite is equipped to support project launch and management, manage pricebooks and pricing changes for Salesforce, and supports enterprise quality management processes.
About the Company
PropelPLM was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
PropelPLM Key Features
- Requirements Management: Capture a collection of ideas from a large number of customers, or specific requirements tied to a sales pursuit
- Bill of Materials Management: Defines everything about the user’s products including BOMs, CAD files, sales collateral, and quality data
- Engineering Change Management: Share, redline and approve product updates from any location
- Project Management: Use Kanban task boards or Gantt charts to track all activities, milestones, deliverables, tasks and projects
- Product Information Management (PIM): Roll out the latest product and pricebook information to Sales Cloud, CPQ or any e-Commerce platform
- Quality Management (QMS): Create a full closed loop to resolve quality and compliance issues in the field
Products Similar to PropelPLM Propel Product Suite