PropelPLM Propel Product Suite Review
Product is available in multiple plans:
- Everyone – $45 per user per month
- Essential – $90 per user per month
- Enterprise – $120 per user per month
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with small to large companies and across multiple industries.
Cisco Meraki, Desktop Metal, Ember Technologies, Samsara, Sentient
About the Propel Product Suite
The Propel Product Suite includes all standard PLM functionality including multi-tier Bill of Materials and cost management tools, requirements management, change management and product configuration. The suite’s cloud PLM software enables users to define, update and share product changes throughout the entire product lifecycle, from product development to product usage.
The suite is built on Salesforce, and is designed to be highly configurable, reliable and scalable. Additionally, the suite is equipped to support project launch and management, manage pricebooks and pricing changes for Salesforce, and supports enterprise quality management processes.
About the Company
PropelPLM was founded in 2015 and is located in Santa Clara, California.
PropelPLM Key Features
- Requirements management includes idea management, requirements analysis, and requirements engineering and collaboration capabilities
- BOM management tools including manufacturing integration and flexible categories
- Change and configuration management tools such as revisions and redlines, engineering change orders, and audit histories
- Project management capabilities include task management, project dashboards, and reporting tools
- Pricing management tools include PIM software integration and Salesforce CPQ change management
- Quality management functionality includes customer complaint resolution tools and quality process audit histories
Products Similar to PropelPLM Propel Product Suite