Sprout Social Review
- Premium – $99 per user per month
- Corporate – $149 per user per month
- Enterprise – $249 per user per month
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no hardware for implementation.
Vender works with small, midsize and large B2B businesses.
Hyatt, Stanford University, Coldwell Banker, Razorfish, UPS
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social improves the user’s social media marketing and branding through applications such as reporting, campaign creation and campaign management. The solution’s Smart Inbox is able to display social channels and profiles on a single streaming dashboard.
In addition, Sprout Social is able to draft and publish to multiple networks using scheduled content calendars or Queue. The solution even includes collaborations tools such as task management and live activity updates. It allows users to message, profile group or account an unlimited number of reports. Sprout Social has smartphone functionality and runs on both Apple and Android phones.
About the Company
Sprout Social was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Sprout Social Key Features
- Smart Inbox displays all social channels and profiles in a single stream
- Robust social care, engagement and publishing tools
- Draft and publish to multiple networks using Queue, ViralPost and scheduled content calendars
- Precise access, permissions and secure sharing levels
- Monitor relevant brand keywords and RSS feeds
- Task collaboration tools like assign tasks, flexible account structures and live activity updates
- Data visualization and insight tools uncover social engagement trends
- Message, profile, group or account level analytics & reports
- Unlimited, customizable reports for all social channels
- Help desk & CRM tools and integrations turn messages into support tickets, resolvable within the system
Products Similar to Sprout Social