Tricentis Tosca Testsuite Review
The software is a SaaS solution with no additional hardware required.
The company focuses on mid-sized to large businesses.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory, BOSCH, Commerz Real, Toyota
View Vendor's Product Page
About Tosca Testsuite
Tosca Testsuite is a quality assurance software testing solution that allows you to transform and automate existing manual test cases. Automated test cases can be created by users who lack technical skills due to the drag-and-drop features. Tosca Testsuite allows businesses to create automated test cases that can be reused on various platforms (like mobile devices). This solution also integrates with popular ALM solutions such as HP, IBM, JIRA, Polarion, SAP and others.
Since 1997, Tricentis has offered cross-industry expertise in all aspects of software testing and software quality assurance. Their flagship product, Tosca Testsuite, enables companies to develop, test, deploy, assess and modernize business-critical enterprise applications.
Tosca Testsuite Key Features
- Automated and manual tests
- Test data management
- Test management
- Integrated methodical test case design and requirements management
- Business-based test automation
- Automated Web Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Regression Testing
- Automated Cross-Browser Testing
- Automated Mobile/Smart Device Testing
- Flexible reporting functionality creates the appropriate reports for various demands
- Modular architecture: easy to customize and extend
- Web access (via a web-browser) without active-X components
- Multi-user with integrated check-in and check-out mechanism as well as versioning
- Traceability from requirements through test cases to execution results or defect status
- De-coupling of test tracks by allowing business-based test cases on an interface or protocol level
- Calculation of test coverage and risk based testing
- Sophisticated recovery functions
Products Similar to Tricentis Tosca Testsuite