Vertex Indirect Tax O Series Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Platform is a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with mid-sized to enterprise level businesses across multiple industries.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About Vertex Indirect Tax O Series
The Vertex Indirect Tax O Series is a tax solutions software that provides a single platform to streamline an organization’s sales tax, consumer use tax and global tax management processes. The platform allows users to access two deployment options: as software implemented on-premise or as an on-demand, hosted version accessible through a web portal.
The software provides businesses with tools to access the most complete coverage of calculation methods in the industry. Additionally, the platform allows companies to use web-based architecture for deployment in an intranet/internet environment to make information available in real-time from all locations.
About the Company
Vertex was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Berwyn, PA.
Vertex Indirect Tax O Series Key Features
- Eases the compliance and remittance burdens with solutions for web-based, client-server or main frame IT architectures.
- Integrated with host financial systems and SAS 70 compliant research and processes
- Handles an organization’s sales and use tax returns
- Provides tax professionals in addition to a Cybertrust Certified Web portal to manage and approve returns
- Helps businesses move beyond the base functions of ERP systems for global tax management and international tax compliance
- Lets users handle all preferred and alternate federal, state and locally-approved methods
- Supports tax in over 240 countries and territories
- Offers seamless integration for customization with all retail point-of-sale (POS) systems, whether legacy or new
Products Similar to Vertex Indirect Tax O Series