Workday HCM Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
AAA, Brown University, SallieMae, Yahoo, Symantec
About Workday HCM
Workday HCM is human capital management software that enables users to plan, recruit and nurture talen, as well as provide training opportunities for current employees. The platform enables users to engage across multiple devices, respond to changes on-the-fly, and provides contextual insights in order to support data-driven decisions.
The software provides full visibility into talent, labor and cost, unifies finance and payroll processes, and manages the full worker lifecycle from staffing to compensation. Additionally, the platform allows users to define and manage company-specific business processes and workflows, is equipped with workforce planning tools, and supports compensation and benefits management procedures.
About the Company
Workday was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
Workday HCM Key Features
- Establish hiring, staffing, performance and compensation plans
- Align hiring by managing the needs and availability of the workforce
- Manage entire workforce in one place
- Model multiple types of organizations independently and simultaneously
- Reorganize at any time—past, present, or future
- Securely access organizational information with robust, role-based security rules
- Make better compensation decisions with contextual decision support
- Define and manage global compensation components, including base pay, variable pay, allowances, and equity
- Pay for performance based on multiple performance factors, including organization, team performance, and individual performance
- Seamlessly and accurately interact with Workday Payroll to manage payroll related leaves
- Provide an intuitive and easy to use self-service interface for employees to actively check and request time-off
- Offer employees a full range of benefits coverage, including health, insurance, and retirement
- Define, manage and analyze benefit plans, costs, benefit eligibility rules, elections through open enrollment and concurrent changes in life-events in one place
- Leverage Cloud Connect for Benefits with packaged integrations to hundreds of popular benefits providers
- Redeploy IT to focus on more strategic activities rather than building benefits integrations
Products Similar to Workday HCM