Acumatica Distribution Edition Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Future-proof cloud application is available on a public or private cloud.
Vendor works with small, mid-sized, and multinational businesses across multiple industries.
Customers include Caswell Inc, Guardian SealTech, Lockwood Products, Danforth Pewter, and Traveldoo Technologies.
About Acumatica Distribution Edition
Acumatica Distribution Edition provides a complete suite of distribution applications to boost sales, automate warehouse operations, optimize inventory, and streamline purchasing. The edition includes last-mile features, such as matrix items, inventory allocations, warehouse management, advanced wave and batch picking, and requisitions that simplify item and inventory management. Designed for modern technologies and built on a future-proof platform with an open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers an unparalleled experience for users and customers alike. All business processes share the same data, information is available anytime, anywhere, along with flexible deployment options, and full data transparency. Acumatica provides a business and industry management solution for transforming distribution businesses to thrive in the new digital economy.
About the Company
Acumatica was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.
Acumatica Distribution Edition Key Features
- Simplifies item and inventory management with matrix items, lot and serial tracking, and configurable unit of measure conversions.
- Boosts sales with flexible pricing, promotions, and integrated CRM for marketing and sales automation.
- Provides replenishment features that optimize stock levels to avoid rush orders and stock-out situations with increased inventory turns and lower carrying costs.
- Offers perishable inventory management that is easy to use with lot expiration dates for stock rotation and first-expired-first-out picking.
- Features inventory stock reservations, faster order processing, and streamlined order fulfillment.
- Allows commerce, point of sale, and field service applications to extend Acumatica for distributors who sell online (B2B or B2C) or provide on-site installation services.
- Leverages automation, workflows, and document management to connect data and processes throughout all parts of the distribution business.
- Provides ease of use and rapid integrations to connect modern technologies, including cloud computing, big data and analytics, robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Products Similar to Acumatica Distribution Edition