Acumatica Distribution Management Suite Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Future-proof cloud application is available on a public or private cloud or on-premise.
Vendor works with small, mid-sized, and multinational businesses across multiple industries.
Caswell Inc, Guardian SealTech, Lockwood Products, Danforth Pewter, Expedia Inc
About Acumatica Distribution Management Suite
Acumatica Distribution Edition provides a complete suite of distribution applications to boost sales, automate warehouse operations, optimize inventory, and streamline purchasing. Last-mile features such as matrix items, inventory allocations, warehouse management, advanced wave and batch picking, and requisitions simplify item and inventory management. Acumatica Cloud ERP provides a business and industry management solution for transforming distribution businesses to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with an open architecture for modern technologies, rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and mid-market distributors.
About the Company
Acumatica was founded in 2007, and is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.
Acumatica Distribution Suite Key Features
- Simplify item and inventory management with matrix items, lot and serial tracking, and configurable unit of measure conversions.
- Boost sales with flexible pricing, promotions, and integrated CRM for marketing and sales automation.
- Replenishment features optimize stock levels to avoid rush orders and stock-out situations with increased inventory turns and lower carrying costs.
- Perishable inventory management is easy with lot expiration dates for stock rotation and first-expired-first-out picking. It offers inventory stock reservations, faster order processing, and streamlined order fulfillment.
- Commerce, point of sale, and field service applications extend Acumatica for distributors who sell online (B2B or B2C) or provide on-site installation services.
- Leverage automation, workflows, and document management to connect data and processes throughout all parts of the distribution business.
- Provides ease of use and rapid integrations to connect modern technologies, including cloud computing, big data and analytics, robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Products Similar to Acumatica Distribution Management Suite