Alloy Discovery Review
- Community Edition is available at no cost for 50 nodes
- Product is subscription-only and is based on number of licenses
- Pricing starts at $60 for an annual subscription for 100 nodes
Platform is an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with SOHO, small and midsize companies.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About Alloy Discovery
Alloy Discovery is a Network Inventory solution that helps organizations to better understand their IT infrastructure with network auditing tools that deliver an accurate account of their networked assets, configuration details and the relationships between them. The software offers detailed computer and network device information, helping users to troubleshoot issues, evaluate risks, plan for system upgrades, and replace equipment.
The platform is built with relationship mapping capabilities that help users to visualize how the physical and virtual components of their services, organizations and people are connected, and provides software licensing tools that show users how licenses are being used and where, helping them to reduce risk and lower license renewal costs. Additionally, end users and administrators can access interactive dashboards, scheduled reporting and real-time views for timely analysis.
About the Company
Alloy Software was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
Alloy Discovery Key Features
- Increases efficiency and reduces the cost of missing equipment by having all inventory in one well-organized place
- Helps avoid high costs and consequences of software licensing non-compliance
- Top-notch reporting tools and dynamic views uncover critical information that ensures a complete understanding
- Helps users best utilize software systems including Microsoft and Adobe applications, Windows Hotfixes, and driver versions
- Gathers inventory with one-click network scans, auditing via e-mail, automated smart-scripts and portable storage
- Leverages built-in tools for remote access and Wake on LAN through customizable external tools functionality
- Provides inventory views from anywhere via a drill-down interactive web page accessible from any device
- Seamlessly integrates inventory data into third party systems and extends the value of all discovered data
- Drives service with details about printer toner levels and provides a robust picture of routers, switches and other critical network devices
Products Similar to Alloy Discovery