This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– Aplicor3C Review
- $39 per month per user (Cloud Sales)
- $69 per month per user (Cloud Sales Pro)
- $89 per month per user (Cloud CRM)
- $129 per month per user (Cloud Business Suite)
Aplicor3C is hosted in highly secured, globally redundant data centers in the US and the UK. As a hosted solution, Aplicor 3C can be accessed from anywhere at any time with a Web browser.
Aplicor provides seamless business software solutions in the Cloud to small and midmarket businesses, as well as divisions of enterprise companies. Aplicor solutions are used by customers operating in such verticals as High Tech, Government, Manufacturing and Services.
US Department of Commerce, Intel, Jaguar, Land Rover, NOAA, Direct Med, Eco Logic, MRIS
View Vendor's Product Page
Aplicor3C is an all-in-one. Aplicor Cloud Suite 7 integrates powerful CRM and Financials functionality in a single web-based dashboard, eliminating manual processes and the complexity of using disparate systems. The solution has won several industry awards and has had 100% hosted uptime for the past five years. With Aplicor Cloud Suite 7, companies can manage all business areas from a single dashboard view, improving and automating customer and sales processes for increased effectiveness.
Aplicor provides simple, yet cost effective solutions that leverage the power of the Cloud to deliver robust business management functionality in an easy-to-use software suite. Aplicor is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and serves customers in more than 160 countries. Positioned as a next generation cloud software company, Aplicor is unique in the industry for providing seamless cloud business solutions at a single, low price point.
Aplicor Cloud Suite 7 Key Features
Sales Force Automation
- Track quotes, renewals, contracts, and sales leads
- Record all customer interactions in a central database
- Accurately forecast revenues and allocate resources with sales close calculations
- Coordinate all marketing campaigns, from web downloads to direct mailings
- Use comprehensive metrics to gauge campaign effectiveness, using data such as number of leads contacted, closed leads, etc.
- Create, organize, and implement client fulfillment projects
- Store project-related tasks and documentation in a central repository
- Track all issues from the initial phone call or email in a central database
- Analyze incidents and escalate issues when necessary
- Track customer support responses to improve customer service
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Order Entry
- Inventory Control
- Job Costing
- Fixed Assets
- Multiple Currencies
- View lead to order to cash processes from a single dashboard
- Improve efficiency and customer service by monitoring processes and transactions
- Automate manual processes to speed up sales cycles
Aplicor Cloud Suite 7 Screenshots
Aplicor Cloud Suite 7 CRM Videos
Products Similar to - Aplicor3C
What Others Say about Aplicor Cloud Suite 7 CRM