Aptean Pivotal CRM Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is delivered as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with midsize and enterprise-sized businesses.
Berner Food & Beverage, Hammond Group Inc., Calamos Investments, AAA Western and Central New York, Ahlsell
About Pivotal CRM
Pivotal CRM is Aptean’s intuitive, powerful solution for companies that want to use CRM strategically–to model and streamline their unique processes, not dictate them. Built for user adoption, Pivotal CRM offers unparalleled flexibility and customizability.
From sales force and marketing automation to facilitating complex projects and customer response management, Pivotal CRM helps organizations who have made customer relationships the core of their business.
About the Company
Aptean was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Pivotal CRM Key Features
- Customize the data model, user interface, and business processes
- Leverage the metadata-driven architecture to tailor the solution to the exact needs of the organization
- Get tailored applications that reflect industry needs thanks to Aptean’s extensive experience in financial services, home building and real estate, manufacturing, and health care
- Improve productivity by integrating with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Centrally store relevant information in a single database
- Gain deeper insight into business activities and customers
- Easily create the end-user experience needed to run a business
- Easily integrate with back-office and enterprise systems due to Pivotal CRM’s flexible architecture
Products Similar to Aptean Pivotal CRM