Zendesk BIME Review
- Base Plan – $490 per month
- Big Data Plan – $690 per month
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small, midsize and large corporations and in industries such as financial services, retail, consumer brands, automotive, high-tech, non-profit.
Coca-Cola, Walmart, Shell, Yahoo!, PizzaHut
BIME is a cloud business intelligence solution that allows the user to connect to both the online and the on-premises world in the same place. Because it is hosted in the cloud, BIME offers a quick deployment, a smooth learning process and an easy-to-use user interface.
BIME’s solutions can be used for business analytics in SMBs as well as in large corporations. The mission of BIME is to make business intelligence accessible to all the people in a company.
About the Company
Zendesk was founded in Copenhagen and is headquartered now in San Francisco, California.
BIME Key Features
- Intuitive UI with Office-like interactions
- 16 advanced visualizations, with 500 customization points
- Interactive and collaborative HTML 5 dashboards embeddable anywhere
- Advanced platform for consuming and building dashboards across all devices
- Native connectors to 35+ on-premise and online data sources + connectors to the most important Big Data sources such as Redshift, BigQuery, and HANA
- On-the-fly mixing of data sources through the Query Blender
- Web and social media analytics through Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Evergreen technology – always on the edge of what is possible in a modern browser
- Very fast, distributed and massively parallel column-store in-memory engine + SQL performance boost – complex queries optimized for each database
- Complex calculated models and “what if” analysis + expertly crafted pre-built queries
Products Similar to Zendesk BIME