DNN Corp Evoq Engage Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product can be licensed as a SaaS solution or an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with a range of customers across vertical markets from small private companies to large public enterprises.
Texas Instruments, Time Warner Cable, Novartis, Domino’s Pizza, Chrysler
About Evoq Engage
Evoq Engage (formerly DotNetNuke Social) is an integrated CMS and community forum software solution that includes a wide range of features and extensibility to provide a seamless user experience. Evoq Engage’s extensive library of add-ons means that users can choose from thousands of existing extensions or develop their own custom extensions using DNN’s Open API.
For the social manager, Evoq Engage’s intuitive dashboard provides a user experience that makes managing tasks in marketing, support, and product innovation a cohesive process. As the user’s community grows, Evoq will grow along with their business without increasing operating costs. Evoq Content is an alternative solution for web content management from DNN.
About the Company
DNN Corp was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Evoq Engage Key Features
- Website integration: rather than existing in a silo, Evoq Engage allows the user’s community to be seamlessly integrated into their website
- Customization: look and feel, module placement, custom branding, and role-based access can be customized on an individual page level
- Gamification: a fully functional game mechanics engine rewards users with reputation points, privileges, and recognition. Custom badges, rewards, and privileges can be created and modified
- Data Analytics: interactive dashboards provide actionable reporting on the health of the user’s community
- Analytics provide details on top users, content and activities
- Extensibility: Evoq Engage provides a Social API that enables developers to customize the community and query data and build custom modules
- Ideation: crowd-source ideas from the user’s community and drive popular ideas to the top of the heap via a “limited supply” voting system
- Measuring Influence: identify the user’s community’s influential users
- Provides canned influence score calculations, while offering the ability to configure customized score criteria
Products Similar to DNN Corp Evoq Engage