This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– GoGrid Cloud Hosting Review
Hosted cloud platform, with a hybrid cloud/traditional option.
GoGrid delivers internet infrastructure services to a broad base of mid to large-sized organizations and enterprises
in a range of IT service sectors.
Wild Bamboo Rocket, Conde Nast, Orange, MartiniMedia, Harmonics, OnCampus Advertising, Moxy Media, Intersect Digital, Microgroove, Izoox, Gomez.
Customer Case Studies
Microgroove, MartiniMedia, Izoox, Conde Nast, Orange.
GoGrid offers both Pay-As-You-Go (pay only for the resources used) and Pre-Paid (fixed monthly costs) plans.
About GoGrid Cloud Hosting
GoGrid is the world’s largest pure-play Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, specializing in cloud infrastructure solutions. Its cloud hosting service enables you to create a cloud-based infrastructure to meet your specific business needs. Virtual and physical servers, storage, networking, load balancing, and security are scaled in real-time and in multiple data centers using a web interface or API. The GoGrid Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) is accessed using the internet, requiring no special technical skills or equipment.
GoGrid also offers a hybrid of cloud hosting and traditional hosting. Hybrid Hosting allows you to provision cloud (virtual) and dedicated (physical) servers on the same network.
GoGrid is a pure-play Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider specializing in Cloud infrastructure solutions. The company strives to make complex infrastructure easy by enabling businesses to move their IT environments to the Cloud. GoGrid enables customers to quickly and easily deploy and manage existing or new applications and workloads on their hosted cloud platform. One of the first providers of cloud computing platforms, GoGrid also offers a central repository of cloud server images and solutions from their varied partner community.
GoGrid Cloud Hosting Key Features
Multi-Data Center Provisioning
- Provision distributed infrastructure to host applications that need to be located near end-users.
- Disaster Recovery: run your production environment in your data center and set up a disaster recovery site in a GoGrid data center of your choice. Quickly provision infrastructure if/when your production site is down for maintenance.
- Fail Over: host your production and fail over infrastructure in GoGrid data centers.
- Host infrastructure close to your customer base or corporate headquarters.
Custom Cloud Server Images
- Horizontal server scaling: use a GSI to rapidly deploy new servers to meet sudden spikes in demand. Delete the servers when demand drops and pay only for the resources used.
- Vertical server scaling: scale RAM by deploying a GSI to a new server with a higher RAM allotment and then deleting the old server with insufficient RAM.
- Server parking: bundle and park a server in GoGrid’s Cloud Storage for only $0.15 (about $3.00/month). This is ideal for users that don’t want to pay for an entire month of service for a server used only a few days per month.
Open Source API
- Facilitates auto-scaling.
- Dynamically delete servers.
- Retrieve account and billing summary in real-time.
- List used and unused public and private IP addresses.
- List server details.
- List data transfer usage.
Vertical RAM Scaling
- Point-and-click scaling of your cloud server’s RAM on-demand.
- Increase and decrease the amount of RAM allocated to a particular cloud server instance (as long as the RAM allocation stays above what the cloud server was originally allocated).
- View/Add/Delete/Restart GoGrid Cloud Servers.
- View/Add/Edit/Delete F5 Load Balancers.
- View Status of Objects and IP Addresses.
- View Server User and Passwords.
- View and Filter GoGrid Job History.
- View Current Billing Information.
- Multiple Data Center Support.
- Multiple Account Support.
- Access additional information about GoGrid.
Products Similar to - GoGrid Cloud Hosting