Infrrd OCR Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Platform is available as a SaaS solution, an on-premise solution, and as a hybrid solution.
Vendor works with midsize BFSI, healthcare, loyalty and marketing companies.
GE, Levi’s, Staples, Chrome River, Radian
About Infrrd OCR
Infrrd OCR is an enterprise machine learning OCR suite with interactive artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms that organizations can utilize to extract data. It is a focused AI platform that offers predictive algorithms, natural language processing (NLP), and computer vision to boost productivity.
The product uses machine learning to derive actionable insights from big data and offers these insights to enable users to automate extraction and make smart decisions. Additionally, the platform provides support for new fields like billing time, date, transaction number, subtotal amount, tax details, tender particulars, and basket discount figures and many others.
About the Company
Infrrd is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Infrrd OCR Key Features
- Provides post-correction and enrichment
- Faster, optimized extraction speed and processing time reduced to 1/3rd
- Better accuracy due to advanced NLP and entity recognition improvements
- Customer level customizations of the extracted data allows splitting of the data, addition of different response structures or new fields
- Image stitching capability allows unbound items of 2 or more scans from large document pages to be stitched together based on the overlapping sections, and then extracts data from the single stitched image
- Compliance rules applied ensures that the OCR meets contractual obligations and stays compliant with GDPR
- Improved reference data integration through the use of APIs to feed in meta-data for intelligent matching with the scan output
- Mobile SDK can be integrated with the clients’ applications to scan receipts using IOS/Android smartphones in real-time, and provides edge detection, edge adjustment, blur detection, and multi-upload
Products Similar to Infrrd OCR