This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– KeyMedical Software KeyScribe Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
Vendor works with small and mid-sized clinics.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
KeyScribe is eprescription software designed to facilitate eprescription processes and workflows. The platform works with KeyCharts electronic medical records software and KeyMed practice management software to create a full-featured system.
The software provides practices with workflow support tools, connectivity features, and drug interactions and formularies from 4,500 health plans including Medicare Part D. Additionally, the platform provides users with full prescription record access from any location, as well as allergies and medication displays.
About the Company
KeyMedical was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
KeyScribe Key Features
- ePrescription delivery via SureScripts
- Electronic renewal processing capabilities
- Built in messenger service and electronic faxing tools
- Compliance encouragement tools
- Scriptguide patient coupon generation capabilities
- First Data Bank supported allergy, drug and pregnancy interaction review processes
- Supports 18 languages
- Provides users with comprehensive doctor’s drug reference via Lexi-Comp
- Managed care formularies from MediMedia
- Managed care interface for drug history and electronic mail-order management
- Prescription data transmission capabilities
Products Similar to - KeyMedical Software KeyScribe