This product is no longer available
This product has been renamed or acquired by another company. You can find the new product offering at Infor HR Management
– Lawson HR Service Delivery (Enwisen) Review
Lawson HR Service Delivery can be deployed as a hosted solution or installed on-premise. Lawson HCM is built on the Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and IBM DB2 databases and works with all operating systems.
Lawson HR Service Delivery is built for enterprises and mid-sized businesses.
View Vendor's Product Page
About Lawson HR Service Delivery
Lawson HR Service Delivery provides employees with instant access to your HR database so that they can answer their own HR questions without having to tie up HR lines. It provides personalized and accurate information to employees so that they can create and update their own HR records, keep up to date on company policies, and have a complete view of their total compensation. Lawson HR Service Delivery has five applications — KnowledgeBase, Case Management, Onboarding, Offboarding, and Total Rewards.
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. Infor combines focused, hands-on industry experience with global breadth to help companies deal with today’s challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Infor acquired Lawson in April of 2011.
Lawson HR Service Delivery Key Features
- Employees and managers can find their own answers to HR questions.
- Provides personalized, searchable manager, HR, employee, and benefits communication.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Interfaces with Microsoft SharePoint or IBM WebSphere.
- Employee communications tools to help with reference handbooks/policies and work/life events.
- Benefits decision support drives employees to the correct plans to help contain healthcare costs.
- Manager communications for access to personalized manager’s handbook, just-in-time coaching, and best practices for quick answers to questions and concerns.
- HR compliance content helps ensure organizational policies, practices, and procedures are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Helps handle a high number of calls with fewer HR representatives.
- Reserves expert HR resources for critical issues and strategic planning.
- Resolves up to 28 percent of employee and line manager HR inquiries.
- Offers reporting and analytics through powerful customer service and administrator dashboards.
- Supports a multi-tier approach to HR service delivery.
- Pre-board new employees to streamline the process.
- Automate equipment provisioning.
- Pre-populate forms to eliminate paperwork
- Automate HR, payroll, benefits and other HR systems.
- Offers usability by role functions so a new hire/manager/administrator only sees content that’s relevant to them.
- Gives employees access to benefits plans, 401(k) balances, and other benefits.
- Identifies network, building, and financial accounts that require action, then notifies the stakeholders responsible for final accounting and pay.
- Ensures compliance with mandated federal, state, and employer (confidentiality and non-compete) requirements.
Total Rewards On-Demand Tool
- Helps talent understand and leverage their compensation and rewards.
- Promotes awareness of total compensation year-round
- Increases 401(k), EAP, Wellness, and ESPP participation.
- Introduces medical benefit cost sharing.
- Comprehensive views of cash and non-cash compensation – including employer/employee contributions.
Products Similar to - Lawson HR Service Delivery (Enwisen)