Logimax WMS Foundation Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes in the public and 3PL warehouse management sectors.
D. M. Bowman, Carrier Industries, Pacer
About Logimax WMS Foundation
Logimax WMS Foundation is warehouse management software that provides users with inventory control tools, integrated RF data collection, report generation and web portal access. The platform is designed to provide users with access to the system from any web-enabled browser and location, and integrates ERP, TMS, EDI and other software systems.
The software is designed to automatically enforces rules, rates, processes, location selections, product rotation, packing and stacking criteria for every transaction. Additionally, the platform is highly configurable for multiple processes including receipts, putaways, transfers, counts and picks.
About the Company
Logimax was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Logimax WMS Foundation Key Features
- Support for public and 3PL warehouse management with core capabilities for receipts, putaways, transfers, counts and picks
- Enable real-time transparency for increased accuracy
- Warehouse space optimization tool
- Monitor and auto-enforce service, item, and customer rules
- Support for multiple units, combined units
- Track-and-trace quality control helps product rotation conformance
- Multi-site support for up to 1,000 sites
- Algorithms identify and optimize for seasonality, item velocity, stackability
- Improved precision and tracking via LogiMax Foundation RF-enabled support for re-warehousing, picking, counting, etc.
- Integration with Assemble to Order, Logimation, Yard Management and Terminal Cross Docking modules
- Auto-billing verifiably increases revenues by up to 10%, frees CSRs from manual invoicing
- Email, fax, and printed mail functionality
- Choose from templates or a custom drag-and-drop report
- Easy, roles-based sharing capabilities; print, fax, email
- Open architecture compatible with permissions-based third-party report writers
Products Similar to Logimax WMS Foundation