This product is no longer available
This product has been renamed or acquired by another company. You can find the new product offering at Sage 300 ERP
– Sage Timberline Office Review
Integrated family of financial and operations software. Excellent commercial estimating software.
Sage Timberline Office provides a comprehensive suite of software solutions that are construction and real estate specific. Over the last 40 years, thousands of mid-sized contractors, developers, and property managers have turned to Sage Timberline Office to improve the efficiency and profitability of their businesses.
Amelie Construction, Best Buy, C.F. Jordan, Diversco Construction, Gardiner & Gardiner, Georgiou Group, JP DiNapoli, McGrath Development, Midland Construction, Pellicano Builders
Customer Case Studies
Best Buy, C.F. Jordan
View Vendor's Product Page
About Sage Timberline Office
Sage Timberline Office construction management system is designed to streamline business processes and maximize profit potential. Its comprehensive suite of construction management software and real estate management application can meet current business objectives and system requirements, while adapting to changes so your business can prosper and grow.
Timberline office has an integrated and scalable approach. It provides modular solutions to give maximum flexibility. Use just the applications needed to add greater depth and breadth, should it be required.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is the North American company of UK-based The Sage Group plc, the leading global supplier of business management software and services. For 40 years, Sage North America has delivered easy-to-use, scalable, and customizable software for accounting, customer relationship management, human resources, merchant services, time tracking, and the specialized needs of the construction, distribution, manufacturing, nonprofit, and real estate industries.
Sage North American’s parent company, The Sage Group plc., reaches a global client base numbering more than 6 million SMB customer worldwide. It serves these businesses through more than 12,300 employees in operations in North America, the UK, France, Germany, India, Ireland, the Middle East, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, Australia, and Southeast Asia.
Sage Timberline Office Key Features
- Watches over the financial health of your company, by linking all of your accounting and operations functions together
- Keeps a close eye on everything, from payroll and job costing to vendors and cash management
- Purchase only what you need now and add functionality down the road
- Can purchase accounts payable/accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Job Cost and Billing
- Equipment Cost
- Payroll and remote time entry
- Store all of your documentation electronically in a centralized system
- Eliminate the need for manual filing and the cost of file cabinets, storage boxes, and off-site storage
- Route documents electrically to the project managers and others who need to review and approve, using a pre-defined distribution list
- Makes all project-related information accessible in one centralized system
- Fully integrated with accounting functions, helps reduce company’s risk and increase project profitability by quickly identifying potential issues
- Generate more estimates in less time and win more profitable bids
- Spend less time crunching numbers and more time analyzing and fine-turning estimates
- Increase productivity and reduce errors by integrating and sharing data with Office Accounting, project management and procurement applications
- With the TRA-SER interface, you will have the most up-to-date item and pricing information
- Purchasing and inventory applications keep you on top of all aspects of material management, generating requisitions and purchase orders, tracking change orders, issuing receipts
Real Estate Management
- Helps get the advantage needed to manage a wide variety of properties with improved communications, flexible lease options, and the ability to accommodate virtually every situation
- Dramatically improves your ability to meet customer service needs
- Enables you to streamline your work processes and improve communication with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and technicians
Reporting and Tools
- Easy to get accurate, instant answers through interactive inquiries
- Generate presentation-quality custom or standard reports
- Easily create charts and graphs for additional analysis of trends
Sage Timberline Office Screenshots
- Eliminates the difficulty of trying to interface and coordinate several office programs
- Reduces time-expenditure, curbs risks, and maximizes profits by automating estimating and bid management processes
- Core estimating application gets supported by a multitude of thorough databases
- Integrates four elements of office management (estimating, purchasing, project controls and accounting) into one solution
- Offers online training sessions and training classes
- Steep learning curve in implementing the software
- Takes getting used to/low ease of use
- Requires a trained and experienced person to install/implement
Sage Timberline Office is an excellent program designed for the small and medium sized construction companies. Although you will need to invest a substantial amount of time to master the program, this high-functioning software is well-worth the effort. The streamline approach to office management offered by Timberline is an incredible advantage. Once mastered, the program will improve your bottom line by alleviating excess paper work, saving time by eliminating program transfers, and organizing jobs.
Sage Timberline Office Videos
Products Similar to - Sage Timberline Office