SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with small to global enterprises and across multiple industries.
Photobucket, T-Mobile USA, GE Healthcare, Macys.com, Dow Chemical
Customer Success Stories
Photobucket, T-Mobile USA, Macys.com
About SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics
SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics is BI and analytic reporting software that enables users to create and share analytic reports, utilize data visualization tools, and monitor key metrics. The platform identifies analytic patterns, key data relationships, and data correlations.
The platform is equipped to forecast trends, predict outcomes, and create and implement interactive reporting and dashboards. Additionally, the software is designed to support both users who want to create BI content as well as users who want to manage and govern it, and is designed to work as a self-service, ad hoc reporting environment.
About the Company
SAS was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina.
SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics Key Features
Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Customizable dashboards and portals
- Visualization of business structure
- Dedicated interface for OLAP storage and data exploration
- Manage metadata
- Reporting accessible via desktop or web
- Mobile-capable analytics
- Compatible with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Robust querying tools
- Multiple options for deployment
- Assistance for initial setup, customization, analysis and model development
MS Office Analytics
- Use Microsoft Office to access SAS Analytics tools
- Verify results using Outlook; enables collaborative decision making and monitoring of compliance status
- Manage data using Office
- Easy-to-use, familiar graphics and reporting features
- Guided analysis and model development for power users
- IT-level metadata management with no prior programming knowledge
- Tap into the power of the SAS high-performance LASR Analytic Server
- Integrated, singular user hub
- Visually dynamic data drill-down
- Explore big data environments
- Architect and distribute reports via the web
- Mobile intelligence capabilities
- Data administration for IT level
Visual Business Intelligence
- Overcome data limitations with visual analytics
- Dynamic, interactive graphics
- Comprehensive toolkits make for unique trend identification that goes beyond year-to-date charts
- Visuals-based data filtering and querying
- Model and configure data to summarize and analyze business relationships
SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics Screenshots
SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics Videos
Products Similar to SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics