TechExcel DevSuite Review
- DevTrack with KnowledgeWise – $10 per user per month
- DevSpec for Requirements – $20 per user per month
- DevTest with JIRA integration – $20 per user per month
- DevSuite for Total Traceability – $35 per user per month
Product is available as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with midsize and large enterprises in a broad range of industries.
Sony, Nvidia, Nokia, Samsung, CAT
DevSuite is an industry leading ALM software solution and the first to include built-in multi-site support. The platform is built with the tools users need to effectively manage development, with support for both agile and traditional processes.
DevSuite is made up of a set of agile project management and development management tools that includes Portfolio, DevSpec, DevPlain, DevTrack, DevTest, KnowledgeWise and DevTime. The solution set can be purchased as a whole or by modules, ensuring that users have an ALM solution that fits their requirements.
About the Company
TechExcel was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Lafayette, California.
DevSuite Key Features
- Gain visibility in real-time to all internal and external processes and resources
- Create and view high-level reports that can cover all projects within the system
- Increase ROI by quantifying projects to determine their value
- Improve communication between management teams
- Create, organize and manage specifications and requirements
- Easily view and edit with a simple, wiki-based interface
- Create and implement requirements based on development and testing
- Improve the development process with full visibility, traceability, and validation
- Leverage comprehensive options such as user-defined field labels, drop-down menu options, and more to define requirement and feature interfaces
- Store specification, requirements, and other important digital assets into a secure central data repository
Products Similar to TechExcel DevSuite