Information Builders WebFOCUS Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
U.S. Bank, Moneris Merchant Direct, Intersil, Valero Engery, Utz Quality Foods
WebFOCUS is business intelligence and analytics software built with an integrated portfolio of centralized and decentralized capabilities, data management tools, and visual discovery functionality. The platform is equipped with predictive analytics, operational intelligence, and sophisticated authoring tools.
The software is designed to be highly scalable, is capable of deploying secure applications, and provides comprehensive governance in order to enable metadata-driven information and content delivery. Additionally, the platform delivers sentiment and word analytics, facilitates databases searches, and is equipped with performance management tools.
About the Company
Information Builders was founded 1975 and is headquartered in New York City, New York.
WebFOCUS Key Features
- ReportCaster: centralized control point with real-time alert functionality delivers reports, monitors business events, and assists in automation, storing, scheduling and distributing info
- Hyperstage: OLAP database replacement combines the I/O advantage of in-memory analytics while maintaining performance for on-disk storage configuration
- Performance Management Framework: integration for legacy methodologies, balance scorecard (BCS) compatible
- Build custom portals from simple templates
- Compatible with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
- Resource analyzer and governor toolkits
- XBRL Financial Reporting Exchange: receive SEC-submitted Voluntary Filer XBRL Instance Docs for automated repository functionality
- RStat: employ predictive models as easy-to-use scoring applications
- Developer Studio: SQL, Report, and Match Wizards aid app development
- Adobe Flex compatible
Products Similar to Information Builders WebFOCUS