This Listing is Out of Date
This product listing is out of date; you can find an updated product listing at xTuple PostBooks
– xTuple PostBooks Standard Edition Review
An on-premise license is $2,100. SaaS pricing starts at $100 a month.
Product is available as an on-premise solution or as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
xTuple works with enterprise and mid-sized customers.
Fabricators Incorporated, Steelogic LLC, CorDeck Building Solutions, Creamer Metal Products Inc
xTuple PostBooks Standard Edition
xTuple PostBooks Standard Edition is an ERP software solution designed for companies that need more sophisticated inventory control tools. The program contains all the features of xTuple PostBooks and has additional functionality for item description management, tracking, and counting. If you manufacture goods, you can use the system to maintain your shop floor operations. Lastly, each xTuple PostBooks Standard Edition module is fully customizable.
xTuple was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Virginia.
xTuple PostBooks Standard Edition Key Features
- SaaS or on-premise ERP software solution companies that need to deal with high levels of inventory control
- Open source
- Handles reconciliation, general ledger, payables, and receivables
- Generates quotes and sales orders
- Stores all CRM data, including opportunities, incidents, projects, and contacts
- Handles all purchasing and receiving
- Processes work orders
- Stores an unlimited number of items and descriptions
- Works across multiple warehouse locations
- Able to work with international languages, currencies, and tax structures
- Can maintain your shop floor operations
- Makes it easy to track and count all your items
Products Similar to - xTuple PostBooks Standard Edition