This Listing is Out of Date
This product listing is out of date; you can find an updated product listing at AccuBuild CCM
– AccuBuild Construction Accounting and Document Management Review
SaaS version is $300 a month. On-premise license is $4,500.
The software is offered as a Software-as-a-Service as well as available On-Premise.
AccuBuild works with small and mid-sized construction companies.
AccuBuild is construction partners with CFMA, AICPA, CICPAC, AGC, and ABC.
About AccuBuild Construction Accounting and Document Management
AccuBuild Construction Accounting & Document Management is a set of modules that provides functionality in the areas of payroll, accounting, job costing, and document management. It handles your accounts payable/receivable, financial reports, the entire payroll process and every monetary aspect of every construction job. On the document management side, you can easily upload, search or share photos, orders and other files. Lastly, this software package contains support for AccuBuild Mobile, a mobile app that allows field reporting and access to AccuBuild software from anywhere.
AccuBuild was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Texas.
AccuBuild Construction Accounting and Document Management Key Features
- Small and mid-sized construction company accounting and document management software
- Provides easy and immediate access to any document that is electronically filed within AccuBuild
- Eliminates storage issues and expenses relating to paper-based filing and document archiving
- Streamlines the approval process by electronically attaching an invoice to the Accounts Payable transaction upon receipt
- Offers the ability to view, annotate, print, fax or e-mail documents from any workstation or remote location that runs AccuBuild
- Streamlines preparation for an audit or legal appearance by assuring that all supporting documents are available on demand
- Includes AccuBuild Mobile, which enables field reporting and mobile access to AccuBuild products
Products Similar to - AccuBuild Construction Accounting and Document Management