GrapeCity ActiveReports Server Review
Product is available in multiple plans – contact vendor directly for pricing details.
Product is available as both an on-premise solution and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes from various industries.
Ford, Disney, ESPN, ExxonMobil, GE, GM
About ActiveReports Server
ActiveReports Server is a web-based ad hoc business intelligence and reporting solution. The product provides a report designer, and supports multi-tenant reporting.
The platform provides a SDK for accelerating BI adoption much more effectively than traditional reporting tools. Additionally, business users can intuitively create sophisticated, interactive ad hoc reports while eliminating complexities. IT users can deploy self-service reporting rapidly and with fewer resources.
About the Company
GrapeCity Inc was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ActiveReports Server Key Features
- Rich, drag-and-drop report designer with an intuitive user interface for ad hoc report generation
- Interactive, ad hoc reports with drill down, print and export options are available in the web browser
- Flexible design options for tables, text, charts, images, and themes help users create reports
- Familiar business views of data eliminate the need to know SQL or any technical details
- Built-in scheduling and delivery options make it easy to deliver reports on time to multiple stakeholders
- Web-based platform eliminates the need to install software on desktops
- Support for multi-tenant self-service reporting in SaaS offerings
- Auto-generation of familiar business views of data saves training time
- Self-service reporting frees up IT staff for other priorities
- Central role-based security makes assigning permissions fast and easy
Products Similar to GrapeCity ActiveReports Server