Alloy Navigator Review
- Pricing starts at $11 per month
- Product is available as a one-time license and as a subscription
- Free trail available, no credit card required
- Pricing is based on the number of techs or computers, and there is no cost for supported computers or hardware
Product is available as a web-based solution and as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
The Juilliard School, Southern California College of Optometry, Saint Edward’s School, Salvage Direct, Wolters Kluwer
About Alloy Navigator
Alloy Navigator is an IT service and asset management solution that enables organizations of all sizes to manage their IT operations. The solution offers fully integrated help desk, network inventory and knowledge base capabilities, plus ITIL standards such as change and configuration management, and creates relationships automatically between meaningful data while providing a comprehensive view of IT infrastructure components.
The platform’s service desk manages tickets, assets, incidents, changes, work orders and more within a single interface. Additionally, workflow management tools enable users to design custom IT processes that can be altered to the specific needs of their business and personnel, as well as also offers an online web portal and self-service portal for end users and a mobile portal for technicians.
About the Company
Alloy Software was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Nutley, New Jersey.
Alloy Navigator Key Features
- Design robust IT processes with the most powerful workflow automation engine in its class without the need for costly programmers
- Achieve complete IT operational awareness with auto-intelligent datalinks that ensure users recognize important relationships within their information
- One-click audit the entire network, conquer the asset lifecycle, inventory with the barcode scanner, and ensure compliancy with best-in-class software licensing tools
- Reduce information overload with powerful content availability tools that allow users to provide customer specific content only to those who need it
- Achieve unprecedented insight with customizable, schedulable reports, tailorable end-user and admin dashboards and on-the-fly views for up-to-the-minute analysis
Products Similar to Alloy Navigator