Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
Vendor works with mid to large sized organizations and across multiple industries.
Villanova, George Mason University, Creighton University, Washington State Department of Corrections, Westfield Insurance
EasyVista is IT service management software that focuses on enabling users to manage IT service issues across any device and from any location. The platform is comprised of two parts: Service Manager and Service Apps.
- Service Manager provides service desk users with the ability to manage entire ITIL processes and activities including asset lifecycle management, workflow facilitation and IT service logs
- The Service Apps technology enables users to create mobile responsive applications and portals through a drap-and-drop, codeless App Builder for both business users and IT staff
About the Company
EasyVista was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in New York City, New York, with additional offices in Montreal, Canada, Barcelona, Spain and Paris, France.
EasyVista Key Features
- Incident and problem management
- Change and Release and deployment management
- Request fulfillment management and service catalog
- Asset management
- Mobile responsive self-service portal
- Drag-and-drop mobile responsive app builder
Products Similar to EasyVista