BMC FootPrints Service Core Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with midsize to large enterprises.
Cinergy Communications, Des Moines Water Works, Drax Power, Evergreen Packaging, Hill International
About BMC FootPrints Service Core
FootPrints Service Core is IT service and asset management software that enables users to configure end-to-end business services and integrates with other systems such as BMC Client Management, Active Directory and SQL Database. The platform is designed to automate service delivery and routine tasks, works to improve employee satisfaction and IT team reputation, and requires little-to-no technical skills.
The software enables users to maintain compliance by documenting, recording and centralizing all IT tasks, provides visibility into the IT environment and facilitates self-help activities. Additionally, the platform provides tools to support incident and problem management, data visualization and report generation, and knowledge management.
About the Company
BMC Software was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
FootPrints Service Core Key Features
- Create a defined plan to automate response and resolution in order to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible
- Proactively manage problems to minimize impact, avoid unplanned downtime, and eliminate recurring incidents
- Automate approval procedures
- Define change management processes to minimize risks
- Connect IT and business silos
- Increase efficiencies
- Ensure compliance
- Provide customers with an actionable view of services
- Enable customers to choose service 24/7
- Automate inventory tracking
- Get accurate, up-to-date asset intelligence to improve decision-making
- Maintain compliance and reduce manual processes
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve PC issues from one location
- Use a central console to install applications, upgrades, configurations, and other systems
- Ensure system security by assessing, managing, deploying, and reporting on patches across all IT environments
- Detect weaknesses and risks such as buffer overflow, abnormal usage, misconfigurations, and more
- Improve network security
- Prevent unplanned service interruptions
- Use a centralized console to monitor IT assets, define policies, and provide audit records
- Use granular power management settings to establish ROI/TOC
- Reduce energy costs associated with PC energy consumption
- Simplify user data migration
- Leverage a GUI-based, automated tool to maintain productivity and reduce post-migration support costs
Products Similar to BMC FootPrints Service Core