Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
US Navy, Giorgio Armani, Gigaset, Acer, Puma
BOARD is business intelligence, performance management and advanced analytics software designed to integrate data from multiple sources into a centralized data repository accessible to the user’s entire organization. The platform is equipped with interactive dashboards, self-service functionality and links BI insights to relevant planning and control cycles.
The software enables users to implement planning solutions, profitability applications and scorecard systems, as well as performs data mining processes and generates predictive models. Additionally, the platform supports multiple company-wide departments including sales, marketing, supply chain, HR and finance.
About the Company
BOARD was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Switzerland.
BOARD Key Features
- Forecasting, budget planning, what-if scenarios, profitability scenarios, scorecards, consolidation, dashboards
- HBMP (Hybrid Bitwise Memory Pattern) capitalizes on bi-directionality (read-write) information use
- Simultaneous, multi-user data entry
- Distributed Workflow: Easy task segmenting and assigning with conditional trigger options; incident notification; approval timelines; multi-country consolidation
- Multi-dimensional simulation environment: Visualize and test the impact of future occurrences both planned and unplanned and automatically populate to every level of broad and granular data
- User audit trail and activity log
- Built custom BI/CPM analytics without prior programming knowledge
- Drag and drop functionality: construct everything from simple reports to intricate performance management applications
- Full “self-service” information environment
- BOARD Capsules: organization and accommodation for any type of BOARD object: reports, folders, carousels, graphs, spreadsheets, simulation models, dashboards and menus
- Store information in the proprietary multi-dimensional database (Multi-Dimensional Engine) or directly access through relational databases (Relational Engine); dual version combines the two, maximizing flexibility
- Zero programming: relational, multi-dimensional, or hybrid, data sources are invisible to the end-user
- Secure communications with the ROAR protocol
Products Similar to BOARD