CitiXsys iVend Review
Product is available in perpetual licensing or monthly subscription models.
Platform is available as both a SaaS and an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with SMBs to large enterprises.
Havaianas, Goodwill Industries, Vibram, San Jose Sharks, Valu Home Centers
View Vendor's Product Page
About iVend Retail
iVend Retail is the omnichannel retail management solution for the way retailers work today. Designed to maximize sales, profits and customer satisfaction, iVend Retail delivers a fully integrated application suite with open APIs that can be integrated with leading ERPs and customer-facing applications.
iVend Retail provides retailers a real time view of their retail operations with centralized control enabling effective and faster decision-making. It allows for integration of in-store retail with back office processes and an online storefront and includes seven integrated software modules, iVend Enterprise, iVend POS, iVend Mobile POS, iVend eCommerce, iVend Loyalty, iVend Passes, and iVend Reporting and Analytics.
- iVend POS (Point of Sale) – powers brick-and-mortar stores as a full service POS, available on terminal and mobile devices, its multi-store, multi-user, eCommerce, loyalty-ready abilities makes retailers engage with shoppers on a new level.
- iVend mPOS (Mobile Point of Sale) – application running on a touch-based hardware platform which functions like a mobile POS & acts as a queue buster avoiding an interminable wait at the cashier. Through this integrated solution, retailers have access to all core point of sale functionalities from a Mobile Device, encouraging shoppers to buy more. The real time benefit it offers is of concentrating staff availability at all available customer touch points with integrated promotions, gift cards, discounts, loyalty programs and so on.
- iVend Passes – is a cloud based application that enables retailers to redeem digital passes at point of sale and offer targeted and relevant digital offers to the user’s customer base without the hassle of a custom mobile application.
- iVend eCommerce – is an eCommerce, mCommerce platform allowing retailers to offer their products on the web. With its seamless integration with iVend Retail, shoppers can conduct their business on the web in the same way as is done at the physical store – imparting customers a unified experience – where they have access to all products, images, virtual studios, promotions and schemes.
- iVend Analytics – is a set of pre-packaged, shrink-wrapped Business Intelligence dashboards for the Retail Industry. iVend Analytics seamlessly integrates into iVend Retail and leverages transactional data of the retail environment to generate context-specific detailed insight which is functional & actionable. Retail specific intuitive dashboards provide strategic and tactical insights for faster and effective decision-making.
- iVend Loyalty – iVend Loyalty is a points & rewards management application, designed to significantly improve customer retention by bringing them continuously back and improving customer satisfaction levels.
- iVend Enterprise – is the core of the iVend Retail solution – the central repository from where master data is disseminated across the business, all the transactions get accumulated and the database gets maintained. It is also the module which optimizes inventory availability and therefore sales potential, and provides the integration necessary for the customer experience across all channels.
About the Company
With more than 1,000 customers in over 46 countries using its products and solutions, CitiXsys is a leading provider of software products for the retail sector. CitiXsys has its corporate headquarters in New York and offices in Toronto, Mexico City, Panama City, London, Dubai, New Delhi, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne.
iVend Retail Key Features
- Setup Product database for standard, serialized, batch managed, kit, assembly and non-inventory items
- Items can be marked as non-refundable
- Inventory control for serial and batch managed items based on expiry date
- Store and track offline inventory
- Create, manage, build and break down kits at individual stores
- Create and manage assemblies at individual stores
- Define Open Items which can be used with price override
- Track items by serial and batch numbers
- Reduce training time by configuring the training mode
- Training mode allows new recruits to get trained on realistic data without the test transactions getting integrated into the LIVE system
- Raise stock requisitions to head office or to other stores
- Requisitions can be consolidated in a single stock transfer shipment
Cycle Counting / Stock Take at store
- Perform physical inventory counting at store
- Barcode scan file can be imported to reconcile inventory
- Perform stock take using barcode scanners
- Visibility of stock across the retail chain
- Book orders to be fulfilled by other stores
- Perform sales refund from any store
Pricing and Promotion Management
- Tax Exclusive / Tax Inclusive Pricing
- Store specific pricing
- Period and Volume Discounts:
- Special Prices for Business Partners
- Coupons – by Manufacturers or by Retailer
- Discount Groups
- Define discounts for Business Partners based on Item Groups, Item Manufacturers
- Define promotions to allow discounts for a specific quantity and/or combination of goods
- Promotion based on sale totals
- Happy hour based promotions
- Define discounts based on:
- Item Groups
- Setup and manage multiple loyalty schemes which assign points on customer purchases
- Define ageing criteria for loyalty points
- Redeem loyalty points against new customer purchases
- Loyalty points can be redeemed across the network of stores
Gift Cards / Certificates
- Setup and manage multiple gift cards
- Gift Cards can be sold and redeemed across the network of stores
- Re-charge gift cards
- Cash back on gift cards
- Support for card or paper based gift cards
- Promotional tool to increase brand awareness and extend discounts
- Both type of coupons are offered – By the manufacturer and By the Retailer
- Generate reports to show sales breakdowns, identify slow-moving items, and check sales for any day—by store, item, Item Group, Customer, Customer Group or Sales Person
- iVend provides multiple reports in the following categories:
- Sales Reports
- Collection Reports
- Inventory Reports
- Fulfillment Reports
- Reports can be previewed on screen, printed, or exported to Office Excel, Office Word, and other applications and formats supported by the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Ability to edit existing reports as per the user format
- New reports can also be added using the custom reporting feature
- Automatic Barcode determination at POS: The system follows a sequence of methods in attempting to resolve a barcode to a product or a card swipe to a customer/security user stopping the search when it successfully matches them
- Display customer balance and credit limit on the POS
- Customer facing display
- Automatic price determination at POS
- Automatic Tax determination at POS
- Override price, discounts and taxes on the POS
- Easily look up quantity on hand and item attributes, as well as display a picture.
- Easily manage / create customer records from the POS
- Sale Refund without reference to a sale transaction
- Item description override on POS: Used for selling open items and special order items tied to a single item master record.
- Age verification: Items setup for age verification when selected on the POS will prompt the user for the date of birth during a sale transaction
- Ability to attach reason code to transactions: Based on the system setup the POS user can be prompted for a reason code for executing a specific transaction.
- Ability to add sale level comments at the POS. These comments can be printed on the receipt.
- Apply surcharges to POS transactions
- Prompt the user to book a Sales Order when the store is out of inventory
- Automatically lock the POS terminal when left idle.
- Customer credit limit check on POS
- Ability to suspend transactions and recall the suspended transactions
- Ability to void items or the complete POS transaction.
- Ability to attach different fulfillment plans to different Sales / Order items.
- Ability to re-print receipts to resolve disputes
- Build / Break down Kits in real-time on the POS
Products Similar to CitiXsys iVend