De Facto Software Distribution and Manufacturing Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with small and midsize companies.
Hill’s Panel Products, Planet Eclipse, Oadby Plastics, Kestral Foods, Peakdale
About De Facto Software Distribution and Manufacturing
De Facto Software Distribution and Manufacturing is a part of the De Facto Software ERP Suite and allows the user’s logistics team to take control of items throughout the entire supply chain lifecycle. The program contains modules that allow users to handle all SOs, POs, warehouses, sales, production orders, and transportation.
All the system information is in real-time and supports drill downs at various levels. Lastly, the platform can generate a variety of reports, all of which can be exported into Excel.
About the Company
De Facto Software was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in the UK.
De Facto Software Distribution and Manufacturing Key Features
- On-premise supply chain management software solution
- Works with products throughout the entire supply chain lifecycle
- All data is in real-time and supports data drill downs
- Collects sales orders from all channels to process them
- Sends out POs and can set automatic reorder levels
- Full traceability for inventory via barcode scanners and RFID tags
- Manages and monitors transportation rates
- Works with multiple warehouse locations
- Electronic point of sale system
- Supply chain reports that can be exported to Excel
Products Similar to De Facto Software Distribution and Manufacturing