Aptean Encompix ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a both an on-premise and SaaS solution.
Product was created for engineer-to-order (ETO), project-based, make-to-order and customer manufacturers.
AAA, AHLSELL, Alliance of Indiana, Altia, Audatex
About Aptean Encompix ERP
Aptean Encompix ERP software is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning solution designed to meet the unique requirements of certain small and midsized manufacturers. For these engineering-intensive companies, generic ERP software designed for repetitive manufacturing business models won’t do.
Aptean Encompix ERP fills the gap with specially designed functionality for every aspect of the ETO manufacturing lifecycle, from concept to completion.
About the Company
Aptean was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Aptean Encompix ERP Key Features
- Functionality developed specifically to streamline with estimating and quoting processes for ETO
- Create estimates based on time, dollars, bills of materials and routings
- Encompix ERP enables ETO manufacturers to efficiently structure projects and jobs for each customer engagement
- Solution enables users to schedule resources efficiently and maintain visibility
- Can easily keep track of actual costs for every project
- Integrates engineering with the manufacturing and purchasing processes
- Enables key professionals in all parts of the organizations to work more efficiently
- Engineers can access parts of information, eliminate the need to create a new record for an existing item
- Provides access to multiple purchasing workflows
Products Similar to Aptean Encompix ERP