This Listing is Out of Date
This product listing is out of date; you can find an updated product listing at Bridgeline Unbound Content
– Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as an on-premise or SaaS content management solution.
Product can be utilized by mid-market companies and subsidiaries of Fortune 1000 companies.
Berkshire Bank, Atlanta Regional Commission
View Vendor's Product Page
About Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager
Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager was built to include critical search engine optimization tools (SEO) to help companies improve their online presence. iAPPS Content Manager provides users with an easy-to-use interface that was designed for business users and doesn’t require technical expertise to publish content. Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager helps marketers make changes to their web content without needing to engage IT resources.
Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager provides companies with the tools needed to go beyond creating and publishing a website to creating a more engaging online experience for their customers. iAPPS Content Manager can be used to create online forms through a drag-and-drop interface and iAPPS Content Manager can be integrated with Microsoft SharePoint.
About the Company
Bridgeline Digital has created award winning web experience management software and interactive business technology solutions to help their customers reach their business goals. The iAPPS suite is offered as either an on-premise or SaaS solution that includes web content management, ecommerce, e-marketing and web analytics that can be utilized by companies to improve their websites, online marketing or online stores. iAPPS Content Manager was awarded the 2010 CODiE Award for the Best Content Management Solution. Over the last 10 years, Bridgeline has won over 50 industry awards including be named one of the top interactive technology companies in America by BtoB Magazine.
Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager Key Features
- iAPPS can be accessed from anywhere as long as the user has access to a web browser
Inline Content Editing
- Users don’t need to know HTML or other web programming languages to create and publish content on iAPPS. Users can simply edit the information inline without pop up menus or refreshing the page
- Pull digital assets from a linked SharePoint library into iAPPS managed content through the WYSIWYG editor
- Helps companies easily create blogs and assign indexing terms to improve SEO and enable topic categorization
- Includes a Comments Waiting Approval feature to make sure that comments will not be visible to the public until they have been approved. Includes a search function so users can find comments that pertain to a specific keyword
- Provides companies with the ability to create web forms to collect valuable information about site visitors
- Forms can be created using a flexible drag-and-drop tool
- Includes auto-301 redirects, automatically generates XML site maps and helps improve menu URLs
Surveys and Polls
- Helps companies set up surveys and pools to learn more about the type of information their visitors are looking for
- Polls and surveys can be created through a drag-and-drop design tool
- Through drag-and-drop controls, users can customize the Content Manager’s homepage, providing a personalized work space
- Allows for easy import/export with other systems
Simple and Custom Workflows
- Provides multiple approval levels to make sure that content is always reviewed and approved before it is published
- Companies can set approval processes and includes email notifications
Content Archiving and Rollback
- Stores previous versions of content and maintains an editing history
- Companies can easily restore a previous version of content if needed
- Stores shared images, videos, files and data in a single location for easy access
- Companies can create user or role-based permissions to access to individual directories
- Integrated online reports to manage content by content age, content pending publication and items pending archive
- Provides best-in-class search capabilities including auto-categorization of search results, full text searches and content preview within results
Real-Time Content Updates
- Enables content contributors to publish their content to development, staging or production servers
Dynamic Site Map
- Automatically generates the site map and navigation as pages are published to the site
- Groups can be created to maintain security for multiple administrators and makes it easy to update permissions
- Allows custom RSS channels to be created to syndicate content
Multiple Licensing Options
- As a SaaS solution, iAPPS provides flexible licensing and worry free hosting and maintenance
- Perpetual Licensing provides freedom of deployment and ownership of the software
Advanced Online Marketing Management
- Companies can leverage the text and images in Content Manager library to create their marketing campaigns
- Promotional emails can be synced with a website to deliver timely content
- Requires an iAPPS Marketier license
- iAPPS Content Manager can be seamlessly integrated with iAPPS Commerce to manage all web content and product content and provide an engaging online shopping experience
- Requires an iAPPS Commerce license
Next Generation Web Analytics
- Provides more accurate and actionable analytics, providing for greater intelligence gathering
- Requires iAPPS Analyzer license
Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager Screenshots
White Papers and Demos
5 Essential Features For Your CMS
White Paper provided by Bridgeline Digital
The most important part of your web presence is the platform that powers it. A Content Management System (CMS) is a web platform that allows users to centralize data, edit, publish, and modify content on a single back-end interface.
Primary goal of a CMS: Enable non-technical users to seamlessly manage content and customer interactions on their websites. Review 5 Essential Features of a CMS and ensure that you're powered by the right platform.
5 Steps to a Successful Website Redesign
White Paper provided by Bridgeline Digital
Redesigning your website? Don’t know where to start? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered. By the time you finish reading this 5 step guide, you’ll have a solid plan to get you on your way to a brand new site. Get ready to attract, engage, nurture and convert your visitors!
Products Similar to - Bridgeline Digital iAPPS Content Manager