This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– iAPPS Rapid Site Review
- There is an initial investment of $38,000
- $600 a month for iAPPS Content Manager SaaS licensing
- $450 a month for iAPPS Analytics (optional)
iAPPS Rapid Site is available as an on-premise or SaaS solution.
iAPPS Rapid Site is designed to help companies in a variety of industries create a web presence and improve online branding efforts.
HealthCore, HookedonPhonics, AARP, National Childrens Museum, National Insurance Crime Bureau, Honeywell
View Vendor's Product Page
iAPPS Rapid Site is made to help companies quickly create a website for their business. Bridgeline boasts that with iAPPS Rapid Site, a fully customized website can be created and launched in five weeks. To make sure that a company is getting the website they want to improve their brand, companies can choose from eight different templates and Bridgeline will code and customize up to 25 pages with the companies brand imaging and content. iAPPS Rapid Site includes the CMS features of iAPPS Content Manager and can be easily integrated with iAPPS Analyzer to track the performance of the site.
About Bridgeline Digital
Bridgeline Digital has created award winning web experience management software and interactive business technology solutions to help their customers reach their business goals. The iAPPS Product Suite is offered as either an on-premise or SaaS solution that includes Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing and Web Analytics that can be utilized by companies to improve their websites, online marketing or online stores. iAPPS Content Manager was awarded the 2010 CODiE Award for the Best Content Management Solution. Over the last 10 years, Bridgeline has won over 50 industry awards including be named one of the top interactive technology companies in America by BtoB Magazine.
iAPPS Rapid Site Key Features
State-of-the-Art User Interface
- Ajax controls provide drag-and-drop features and right-click context menus.
- Designed to help non-technical employees adapt to the system more quickly.
Inline Content Editing
- Allows for content to be created without the publisher needing to know HTML or have any experience with web programming.
- Content can be edited without using pop-ups or having to refresh the content.
- Includes automatic 301 redirects, automatically creates XML sitemaps and navigation and menu names based URLs.
- Workflows include multiple levels of approval to make sure all the content that is published to the site has been reviewed by the appropriate personnel.
- Workflows can be customized by each company to make sure the publishing processes will be streamlined and also includes notifications that can be sent via email.
- Allows users to create custom web forms using a drag-and-drop editor. Web forms allow companies to collect valuable insights about their site visitors.
Common User Interface
- By providing a interface that closely matches the interface employees use on a daily basis, iAPPS Rapid Site is more easily adopted by companies.
Automatic Page Tagging
- Page tags are automatically added to new content and eliminate any manual processes and extra fees associated with implementing analytics.
- Companies can monitor all CMS activity including the top entry and exit pages and allows users to track external and search reports.
- Includes page view and bounce rates as well.
- iAPPS Rapid Site can help companies gain better insights into the behavior of their site visitors and establish traffic patterns, visitor loyalty and their browser capability.
Surveys and Polls
- Companies can create custom polls and surveys to learn more about their target audience. Polls and surveys can be created using drag-and-drop interface.
- Helps companies quickly create a branded web presence
- First 25 web pages are coded by Bridgeline Digital
- Includes design meetings with the Bridgeline Digital interactive technology experts.
- Included hosting is good for 250 pages, after that a customer will need to migrate to a new hosting provider or pay $10 per page per month to stay with Bridgeline Digital hosting.
iAPPS Rapid Site can help companies quickly get a website up and running that is branded for their company. During the customization process, companies meet with design representatives from Bridgeline Digital to make sure the site meets all the customer’s requirements. iAPPS Rapid site only includes coding customization for the first 25 pages, leaving companies to continue coding their own pages after the initial 25 are complete. iAPPS Rapid Site can also be integrated with other iAPPS solutions to provide metrics on visitor information.
iAPPS Rapid Site Videos
Products Similar to - iAPPS Rapid Site
White Papers and Demos
5 Essential Features For Your CMS
White Paper provided by Bridgeline Digital
The most important part of your web presence is the platform that powers it. A Content Management System (CMS) is a web platform that allows users to centralize data, edit, publish, and modify content on a single back-end interface.
Primary goal of a CMS: Enable non-technical users to seamlessly manage content and customer interactions on their websites. Review 5 Essential Features of a CMS and ensure that you're powered by the right platform.
5 Steps to a Successful Website Redesign
White Paper provided by Bridgeline Digital
Redesigning your website? Don’t know where to start? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered. By the time you finish reading this 5 step guide, you’ll have a solid plan to get you on your way to a brand new site. Get ready to attract, engage, nurture and convert your visitors!